STUART CAESAR : WARMONKEY

Sunday, November 9, 2008

P.T. Barnum's Disciple of Change

Congratulations Mr. Obama, tonight with your half hour infomercial you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your word is worthless.
Remember your promise on campaign finance reform?I assume you don't because if you did you would not have run this stiff , phony, half hour indoctrination film that made Kim Jong Ill's propaganda films look warm and down to earth.
I like the fact that you were depicted in an Oval Office Setting looking very Presidential.
Don't count on this becoming reality, Obama fans.
Always remember the words of Obama's mentor , P. T.Barnum ; You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the voters, er ah, I mean people, all of the time.
But I  must admit I really liked the film , but I was kinda hoping that they would show his other one. You know , the one that the L.A. Times has that shows Barack toasting and praising his other radical friend Rashid Khalidi , you know , the palistinian terrorist supporter and anti semite that thinks Israel is a terrorist state

No comments: